Monday, January 28, 2008

Jan 28th Doctor Appointment

Well we've finally joined the weekly club! From here on out I will be seeing my doctor every week until I deliver. I can't believe we are here already!

Nothing too exciting to report from this appointment. I've gained 29lbs total and the doc is happy with my weight. My belly is measuring right where it should so that's good too.

We talked about some contractions that I've been having and he assured me that this was normal - these are just Braxton Hicks contractions (http://www.babycenter.com/0_braxton-hicks-contractions_156.bc). He asked if she was moving a lot and I told him that I am sure that she's almost a black belt by now. I've been doing my kick counts every morning and evening....10 kicks in a hour. She usually hits that in about 5 minutes - even less when her Daddy is singing to her :)

He also assured me that her near daily bout of hiccups was perfectly normal too. Poor thing I feel bad for her. She needs to quit drinking her home.

That's it for now...more to come next week!

1 comment:

Brian Millsaps said...

That's awesome. Madi had hiccups ALL the time too (especially funny to see it on an ultrasound), and she was the kung fu master (always kicking Lori in unspeakable places). Jack was less active, but when he moved, he didn't mess around (much harder, but less frequent than Madi). And drinking her home... I was pleased to know that they pee it right back to where they found it... oh the magic of the womb.