Monday, February 4, 2008

Hmm...Eli Fore??

Yes we actually briefly considered naming Baby Fore Eli since Peyton's little brother has spared us 30 excruciating years of listening to Patriots fans talk about how they are the best ever....barf. So glad we don't have to endure that! Go Giants!

Had my first weekly doctor appt today. Weight is still at 29lbs so I think that automatically gives me the go ahead for more chocolate shakes. Baby Fore is head down and positioned correctly. She was actually breech at our last ultrasound (19 weeks) but as many babies do, she got herself turned around and situated correctly. No shocker to me to find out that it's her cute little feet that are playing footsie with the right side of my ribcage.

She actually had the hiccups during this appointment and the doc once again said that hiccups are a sign of a healthy baby! Always a good thing to hear.

Looks like we are still on track for a March 3rd due date as of today. I will spare you all the details of how we know this...let's just say that these appointments are a little more invasive than the quickie appointments I'm used to.

We will see if this is still the case next Monday when we get to do it all over again. Good times!

No comments: